Watch the on-demand webcast
Download a copy of the presentation.
This on-demand webcast explores implications for all Australian businesses and how they can emerge from the crisis stronger. It will draw on Innosight’s “Big-Event Disruption Playbook,” and revisit our 2019 research that revealed eight Australian Transformation Champions to understand how they are faring a year later amidst this profound uncertainty.
This 90-minute session by video is highly interactive, exploring three critical ideas, each followed by 15-20 minutes of conversation with participants:
1. Big-event disruption and its implications for Australia
- Lessons from past big-event disruptions
- The three timeframes leaders must consider
- How Australian businesses are being affected
Group Discussion: What implications are you seeing in your industry? What timeframe are you focused on?
2. How Australia’s Transformation Champions are navigating COVID-19
- An introduction to the Champions – and what makes them Champions
- Strategies and actions in response to the current crisis
- Lessons they provide for all Australian businesses
Group Discussion: What lessons are most applicable for your business?
3. A call to action for all business leaders
- The mindsets and leadership behaviours to turn uncertainty into opportunity
- The questions leaders need to be asking
- How businesses can emerge stronger from the current crisis
Group Conversation: What are you committing to acting upon as a leader?