Contact us for information about our next summit.
Our CEO Summit Events for 2017
At our ninth annual summit, Innosight co-founder and Harvard Business School professor Clay Christensen will lead a discussion with a select group of senior executives on issues related to the urgency of transformation, particularly in response to the digital opportunity. We’ll explore a new model of leadership for how to strengthen today’s core business while creating new growth engines for the future:
- Leading “dual transformation”: How do you leverage your company’s key capabilities and assets to launch transformative new digital business models?
- Aligning on your ambition: How can you and your leadership team align on the pace, scale, and scope of your innovation and growth efforts?
- Beginning your journey: How can your team, and indeed your organization, begin to develop the capabilities to drive in new directions?
Read the highlights from our 2016 CEO summits.
The dates are May 31 in London and August 3 in Boston. Each day is built around a discussion-based format, participating with peers sharing inside experiences across industries.
REACHING NEW HEIGHTS IN 2016
Innosight’s eighth annual executive summit brought together leaders from the world’s top organizations to explore challenges critical to innovation and growth. Led by Prof. Clay Christensen, along with strategy author and Columbia Business School professor Rita Gunther McGrath, the one-day event convened in August 2016 at our Business Design Lab in Lexington, Massachusetts.
A month later, we held our first European Summit in Berlin. At each event, CEOs and senior executives from companies such as Aetna, Bayer, Boeing, Ford, Johnson & Johnson, MasterCard, Solvay and Steelcase shared perspectives on how to make innovation more reliable, and how leaders can take a long-term perspective on growth. Issues at the top of the agenda included:
- Cracking the growth challenge with jobs to be done
- Achieving discovery-driven growth
- The role of leaders in overcoming resistance to change
CEO PERSPECTIVES from the 2014 Summit